Saturday 14 April 2012

My Favorite iPad Apps

If you are curious to know what apps have I installed on my iPad, check these interactive screenshots for a complete list of my favorite iPad apps.

If you are curious to know what apps have I installed on my iPad, check these interactive screenshots for a complete list – Screen 1Screen 2 and Screen 3.
iPad Screen 1      iPad Screen 2       iPad Screen 3
You may hover your mouse over any of the app icons to read more about that app and why I have it on the iPad. If you come across a new app, just click the app’s icon to download it directly from the iTunes store.
Some of the apps, like Dragon Dictation and Google Earth, may not be available in your iTunes store but there’s an easy workaround that will help you download such U.S. only iPad apps from any country. Should you download any app by mistake, you can always request a refund from Apple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.